9 Aralık 2014 Salı

Mr Hough FM15

Bu adam taktik dehası ! Çok seviyorum taktiklerini. Sizlerle paylaşmak istiyorum;




LİNK: http://www.mediafire.com/download/y0...34CD9E3C7E.fmf

İngilizce açıklamaları;

Here Is My New Tactic For Fm15 – It’s a 4-1-3-2 tactic set out as a flat back 4 with a DM Holding set Midfield Based Wingers and an MC set as an Attacking Playmaker – The 2 ST are set as Complete Forwards on Support and Attack.

I have had fantastic Success with Middlesbrough on My First Season Winning The League with 8 games left with a healthy 27 point lead at that point I had only lost 1 game and drawn 4 so its gone pretty good to be fair.

Attacking is incredible and I’m very confident you should be able to out score more teams it’s the defence as ever with my tactics that has been an issue but I've tried my best and worked hard to try and make it the best I can.

Opposition Instructions -

The tactic use’s Opposition Instructions and you Must set them the as I have, I will post a Screenshot of how I set it up and also give a description of what to do also.

If you go the tactics page then go to Opposition Instructions on the Tactics Page you will see the all the positions you can have in the game just change them there and they will be on every game - It takes 5 minutes to do but once it is done you wont have to do it again.

Training -

General Training - Balanced on High, If your players start complaining drop it down to Average.

Match Perperation - Match Tactics

Set Pieces -

All The Set Pieces have been Set up so Don’t touch them the Instruction is to Set Your ST’s To Take the Corners so put all the ST’s On Corners It Doesn’t matter which foot or anything like that as long as it’s a ST.

Team Talks:

Do them yourself, assistants are just rubbish at them, even the best assistants.

I always think you should be harsh because at the end of the day you want to win and when they do win praise them because if you win and be harsh the moral will probably drop so harshness is the way forward for me.
That’s it for now I’ll update the Thread as I go on firstly I’m going to do another Test.

KAYNAK: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/412697-Mr-Hough-FM15-Tactic-Thread.

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder